Bailter Ray is a retro style (side scrolling) sci-fi platform shooter. Inspired by games such as Turrican, Megamen and Abuse.
Take control of marooned Astro-Explorer, Captain Phoenix Valentine as you’re compelled to explore, jump and ray-gun to survive the dangerous attacks of an alien planet’s inhabitants.
In order to get home, Phoenix needs to retrieve his space ship’s power supply (a wind up key), and locate his rocket ship.
The player navigates and explores various areas of the level and is rewarded with points by eliminating enemies and finding collectable alien planet “samples”.
Points are deducted for losing lives so a negative score is possible. In the process of exploring, the player discoverers new enemies and learns new skills to progress though the game.
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP]
- Processor: 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
- RAM: 512 Mbytes of System RAM
- Hard Disk: 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space
- Video Card: NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
- Recommended Processor: 2.4+ GHZ Dual Core Processor
- Recommended RAM: 1 GBytes of System RAM
- Recommended Video Card: NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card
An original Indie developed game
2.5D “side scrolling” platform, adventure shooter
Exploding enemy robots
Plants that shoot goo